INTRODUCING: A Business & Marketing Course created specifically for furniture artists!
What is the Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists?
A comprehensive learning platform that will allow you to jump ahead of the competition in this industry.
Tackling all of the aspects of managing your own furniture flipping business can be overwhelming…but it doesn’t have to be.
If you’ve ever wondered “How much do I charge?” or “where do I find paying customers”? If you are wondering how you can even begin to compete with all of the low-priced “competition”? Or if you are looking for a way to grow your business and find new customers with little-to-no marketing budget – then this course is for you.
You’ll use this resource over and over for critical customer and business challenges.
It’s not just a quick read or a “finish and move along”. It’s a resource guide that you will be able to use again and again for any situation that you encounter, such as custom work pricing, staging and photography, booths/markets, and contracts/templates. You will find regular updates and additions as we encounter new obstacles and opportunities.
Fill-In-The-Blank Contract and Quote Templates
You’ll find these valuable resources throughout the course. They will enable you to create iron-clad contracts and cover your butt for a variety of selling situations.
Includes Flipping Furniture Boot Camps($29/month value):
When you sign up for the Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists, you’ll also get FREE membership to Flipping Furniture Boot Camp, our custom 30-day workshops that are intended to hone in on ONE topic. Packed full of tutorials and documents delivered via LIVE video and included in your membership area, these boot camps are proving to be the single most valuable training for furniture flippers on the internet today! And you get them for FREE with your course membership! (If you are already a member of boot camp, use code “boot camp” and get $29 off of your registration fee!)
PLUS free membership to the FFFP Members Only Club ($10.95/month value):
Your platform to success is located in the Members Only Club. Our industry experts are standing by to help you achieve scroll-stopping photos, up your pricing game, and find sellers in any market. As a member of FFFP Members Only, you are also eligible to list on our fur.nish, our exclusive selling platform for furniture artists who want to sell nationally. FREE with course membership!
Plus exclusive membership to the FFFP Private Mastermind Group:
An inner circle of furniture artists just like you that are busting it day and night to grow their business. Connect and be inspired to do better! It’s a safe place to air your personal & professional obstacles, customer issues, and get honest and constructive feedback on anything to do with furniture flipping.
What’s inside the Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists?
(Click on an icon for more info)
Every good business starts with a solid foundation and a plan for success. In this section, we cover:
- Business Planning and Goals – putting it on paper so it becomes real and achievable
- Equipment & Setup – organization, workflow, and scheduling
- Finding & Choosing the Best Pieces – profit starts with choosing the right furniture, so make wise decisions
- Pricing for Profit – learn how to create standardized pricing that works while creating loyal customers that will pay
- The Ultimate Guide to Staging & Photography – a jam-packed module with hundreds of photos and tutorials
The training provided in this section will give you everything you need to sell online and offline. It will give you the confidence to push the boundaries of your market and find new customers.
- Selling Online – includes contract templates, platform listing guides, Etsy basics and more
- Selling Offline – sell at booths/markets/events with confidence – includes checklists and merchandising ideas
- Guide to Custom Furniture Painting – Includes preparation, sales strategies, pricing, and contract and quote templates
- Finding New Customers – reach outside of the box and go after designers, stagers, store owner, and more
- Selling Paint for Profit – includes display ideas, what to look for, how to sell, wholesale accessory add-ons, and marketing ideas
- Making Money with Workshops – the essential guide to preparation, marketing, and hosting workshops – include 5 step-by-step workshop guides
Painting is what we do for a living, but as an artist, we are also a publicist, marketing guru, social media manager and brand ambassador. It is important to put the paintbrush down regularly and focus on nurturing your brand image and social media platforms.
This section will give you everything you need to setup, foster, and grow your social media platforms as well as create a strong brand image and real-world marketing materials.
- Business Materials & Branding – templates and examples for brochure, postcard, business card and swag creation
- Facebook for Furniture Artists – created as an exclusive guide for our industry, it features best practices, how to grow followers and increase engagement, as well as hosting giveaways, creating videos and more
- Instagram for Furniture Artists – create an Instagram account that attracts buyer and creates sales using this guide to setup and maintenance. Includes the 15-day Instagram Challenge guaranteed to grow you following.
- Pinterest for Furniture Artists – a step-by-step video series geared toward setup, maintenance and best practices. Pinterest can be daunting but this series will show you how to get it done and make it work for your business.
The Flipping Furniture Boot Camp is a monthly membership program designed to help furniture artists take their businesses to new heights and reach new markets through sound business and marketing training. Members have access to the private Facebook group for interactive training and online course materials for the duration of their paid membership.
Boot Camps begin on the 1st day of each month and end on the last day. Upcoming topics include:
- Creating a Stress-Free Custom Furniture Painting Business
- Facebook for Furniture Artists
- Etsy and Shipping
- Instagram for Furniture Artists
- Successful Setup and Sales at Booths/Markets/Events
- and more…
As a Business & Marketing Course member, you receive access to this training for FREE (normally $29/month).
WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP: FFP MASTERMIND
Another exclusive perk of enrolling in this course is membership in the Business & Marketing Mastermind Group, an inner circle of furniture artists just like you that are busting it day and night to grow their business. Connect and be inspired to do better!
It’s a safe place to air your personal & professional obstacles, customer issues, and get honest and constructive feedback on anything to do with furniture flipping.
It’s also where we dive deep into the modules with challenges tailored to enhance your marketing, find new customers, and grow your social media reach.
Your membership to this uplifting group of talented business men and women begins as soon as you join!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I live outside of the United States. Will this course still work for me?
Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the course?
The course consists of about 10% video content and 90% online content It is accessible on any device 24/7. The Pinterest series is primarily video download.
Can I access the course on my iPad or phone?
Yes, the course is fully accessible on all devices.
How long do I have to finish the course?
There are no deadlines or schedules. You can take the course as slow or as fast as you’d like, or you can jump around to the modules that relate to your business needs at that time.
If you add information, is there a charge for that?
No. As long as you are a part of the course, any updates or add-ons will be included in your original purchase!
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 7-day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you find this is not a good fit for you, simply email us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Do you have a payment program?
At this time, we do not offer a payment program. We take Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as Paypal.