INTRODUCING: A Business & Marketing Course created specifically for furniture artists!
Tackling all of the aspects of managing your own furniture flipping business can be overwhelming…but it doesn’t have to be.
If you’ve ever wondered “How much do I charge?” or “where do I find paying customers”? If you are wondering how you can even begin to compete with all of the low-priced “competition”? Or if you are looking for a way to grow your business and find new customers with little-to-no marketing budget – then this course is for you.
With over 15 jam-packed modules containing video and written tutorials, you’ll be able to master the art of social media, pricing, photography and more!
The best part is that you can go at your own pace or jump around the to the training that you need RIGHT NOW!!
What is the Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists?
It’s not just a quick read or a “finish and move along”. It’s a resource guide that you will be able to use again and again for any situation that you encounter, such as custom work pricing, staging and photography, booths/markets, and contracts/templates. You will find regular updates and additions as we encounter new obstacles and opportunities.
Fill-In-The-Blank Contract and Quote Templates
You’ll find these valuable resources throughout the course. They will enable you to create iron-clad contracts and cover your butt for a variety of selling situations. From shipping to custom painting, you can customize these templates to fit any situation.
Comprehensive social media training that is up-to-date and easy to understand!
Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are ESSENTIAL to a successful business these days. With over 50 video and written tutorials in our social media training modules, you’ll be able to go from start to finish, understand the ins and outs of each platform, and create stunning visuals and live videos that stand out in the crowd.
FREE membership to our exclusive staging & photography group, FFFP Members Only
Our professional admins will guide you to your best photo with strategic tips on accessories and lighting. Once you have an approved photo, you can then list your items on our exclusive national selling platform, fur.nish! The subscription price for this group is regularly $10.95/month but it is FREE with your registration to The Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists!
Plus exclusive membership to the FFP Private Mastermind Group
An inner circle of furniture artists just like you that are busting it day and night to grow their business. Connect and be inspired to do better! It’s a safe place to air your personal & professional obstacles, customer issues, and get honest and constructive feedback on anything to do with furniture flipping.
What’s inside the Business & Marketing Course for Furniture Artists?
(Click on an icon for more info)
Every good business starts with a solid foundation and a plan for success. In this section, we cover:
- Business Planning and Goals – putting it on paper so it becomes real and achievable
- Equipment & Setup – organization, workflow, and scheduling
- Finding & Choosing the Best Pieces – profit starts with choosing the right furniture, so make wise decisions
- Pricing for Profit – learn how to create standardized pricing that works while creating loyal customers that will pay
- The Ultimate Guide to Staging & Photography – a jam-packed module with hundreds of photos and tutorials
The training provided in this section will give you everything you need to sell online and offline. It will give you the confidence to push the boundaries of your market and find new customers.
- Selling Online – includes contract templates, platform listing guides, Etsy basics and more
- Selling Offline – sell at booths/markets/events with confidence – includes checklists and merchandising ideas
- Selling On Etsy – you start-to-finish setup and selling guide that will get you found on Etsy and help you market your shop
- Guide to Custom Furniture Painting – Includes preparation, sales strategies, pricing, and contract and quote templates
- Finding New Customers – reach outside of the box and go after designers, stagers, store owner, and more
- Selling Paint for Profit – includes display ideas, what to look for, how to sell, wholesale accessory add-ons, and marketing ideas
- Making Money with Workshops – the essential guide to preparation, marketing, and hosting workshops – include 5 step-by-step workshop guides
Painting is what we do for a living, but as an artist, we are also a publicist, marketing guru, social media manager and brand ambassador. It is important to put the paintbrush down regularly and focus on nurturing your brand image and social media platforms.
This section will give you everything you need to setup, foster, and grow your social media platforms as well as create a strong brand image and real-world marketing materials.
- Business Materials & Branding – templates and examples for brochure, postcard, business card and swag creation
- Facebook for Furniture Artists – created as an exclusive guide for our industry, it features best practices, how to grow followers and increase engagement, as well as hosting giveaways, creating videos and more
- Instagram for Furniture Artists – create an Instagram account that attracts buyer and creates sales using this guide to setup and maintenance. Includes the 15-day Instagram Challenge guaranteed to grow you following.
- Pinterest for Furniture Artists – a step-by-step video series geared toward setup, maintenance and best practices. Pinterest can be daunting but this series will show you how to get it done and make it work for your business.
The FFFP Members Only group is a monthly membership program designed to help furniture artists take their businesses to new heights and reach new markets through scroll-stopping staging, photography, listing guidelines and shipping tutorials. As a course member, you have FREE access to the private Facebook group for interactive training and online course materials. (A $10.95/month value!)
Benefits of Membership:
- Private Facebook Group with one focus and personalized training and Q&A opportunities
- Expert advice from successful furniture artists in the field
- Downloads, live videos and tutorials to help you get there faster
- List your furniture on our exclusive national selling platform, Fur.nish – a buy/sell group with over 40,000 buyers
WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP: FFP MASTERMIND
Another exclusive perk of enrolling in this course is membership in the Business & Marketing Mastermind Group, an inner circle of furniture artists just like you that are busting it day and night to grow their business. Connect and be inspired to do better!
It’s a safe place to air your personal & professional obstacles, customer issues, and get honest and constructive feedback on anything to do with furniture flipping.
It’s also where we dive deep into the modules with challenges tailored to enhance your marketing, find new customers, and grow your social media reach.
Your membership to this uplifting group of talented business men and women begins as soon as you join!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I live outside of the United States. Will this course still work for me?
Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the course?
The course consists of about 50% video content and 50% online content. It is accessible on any device 24/7. The Pinterest series is primarily video download.
Can I access the course on my iPad or phone?
Yes, the course is fully accessible on all devices.
How long do I have to finish the course?
There are no deadlines or schedules. You can take the course as slow or as fast as you’d like, or you can jump around to the modules that relate to your business needs at that time.
If you add information, is there a charge for that?
No. As long as you are a part of the course, any updates or add-ons will be included in your original purchase!
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 7-day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you find this is not a good fit for you, simply email us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Do you have a payment program?
At this time, we do not offer a payment program. We take Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as Paypal.